Astrid, same "year of construction" like the G - 1984:
- Grown up and socialized in Vienna (from which her proneness to grumble stems)
- Social anthropologist
- Could eat beans and dumplings made by her mum every day
- Passionate under-the-shower-singer
- Still afraid of "the Fraggles"
- Faints when she sees blood
- Has the quirk to check several times if the car is locked
- Biggest faux pas with the G: scratching the newly varnished bonnet when cleaning it with a kitchen sponge
Chris, year 1978:
- From Upper Austria, and you can hear that
- The better driver
- Coffee Junkie
- Conqueror of the G's pop-up top
- Loves small plastic spoons
- Wants to visit "Leonora" in Australia
- American Football enthusiast
- Biggest faux pas with the G: opening of the pop-up top with the safety belts still fastened, which resulted in tearing out the riveted clamps on the outside
- Adore our cat "Pippi"
- Will never win a lottery since we are the incarnation of the idiom "Lucky in love, unlucky at cards."
- Perfectionists when remodeling the G
- Feel both more comfortable off the stage (which is why there are almost no pics of us on our website)
- Fans of (loud) guitar music
- Also like just being at home on our couch